3/18/17

Dear Family of Mary

 

(c)Mateo Ivankovic 2017


J.M.J.
March 18, 2017
 
Dear Family of Mary!
 
March 18, 2017 Message from Our Lady of Medjugorje through Mirjana Soldo:
 
"Dear children! My motherly desire is for your hearts to be filled with peace, and for your souls to be pure so that in the presence of my Son you could see His face. Because, my children, as a mother I know that you thirst for consolation, hope and protection. You, my children, consciously and unconsciously are seeking my Son. I also, as I passed the time on earth, rejoiced, suffered and patiently endured pains, until my Son, in all His glory, removed them. And that is why I am saying to my Son: help them always. You, my children, with true love, illuminate the darkness of selfishness which all the more envelopes my children. Be generous. May both your hands and heart always be open. Do not be afraid. Abandon yourselves to my Son with trust and hope. As you look towards Him, live life with love. To love means to give oneself, to endure, and never to judge. To love means to live the words of my Son. My children, as a mother I am speaking to you: only true love leads to eternal happiness. Thank you."

 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2017

No comments: