3/2/17

Message from Our Lady of Medjugorje, given through Mirjana today:

    

 
(c) Mateo Ivankovic 2017

J.M.J.
March 2, 2017
 
Dear Family of Mary!

 Message from Our Lady of Medjugorje, given through Mirjana today:
 
Dear children! With motherly love I am coming to help you to have more love and that means more faith. I am coming to help you to live with love the words of my Son, so that the world would be different. Therefore, apostles of my love, I am gathering you around myself. Look at me with the heart, speak to me as to a mother about your pains, sufferings and your joys. Ask me to pray to my Son for you. My Son is merciful and just. My motherly heart would desire for you also to be like that. My motherly heart would desire that you, apostles of my love, speak of my Son and of me to all those around you with your life; so that the world would be different; that simplicity and purity would return; that faith and hope would return. Therefore, my children, pray, pray, pray with the heart, pray with love, pray with good works. Pray that everyone would come to know my Son, so that the world would change, that the world would be saved. With love live the words of my Son. Do not judge, instead love one another so that my heart could triumph. Thank you. (March 2, 2017)
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
Mary TV 2017

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

Febraury 2, 2017 message:

"Dear children, you who are striving to offer every day of your life to my Son, you who are trying to live with Him, you who are praying and sacrificing - you are hope in this peaceless world. You are rays of the light of my Son, a living gospel, and you are my beloved apostles of love. My Son is with you. He is with those who think of Him - those who pray. But in the same way, He is patiently waiting for those who do not know Him. Therefore, you, apostles of my love, pray with the heart and with your works show the love of my Son. This is the only hope for you, and this is also the only way to eternal life. I, as a mother, I am here with you. Your prayers directed to me are the most beautiful roses of love for me. I cannot but be where I sense the scent of roses. There is hope. Thank you." (02/02/17)

Our Lady told us we are hope in this peaceless world. We are rays of light of her Son. We are a living gospel. And our prayers as the most beautiful roses of love for her. This was a love letter from Mary. Let's cherish it with all our hearts and welcome Our Lady today and every day!!